Your Shawnee Kansas Home Remodeling Company
The Stevermer Company, located in Shawnee, Kansas, has been providing quality remodeling for over 41 years. The first 15 years of experience were in new house construction. The past 26 years have been in residential remodeling, light commercial work, whole house remodeling and new home building. The Stevermer Company has been honored with the NARI Contractor of the Year award for the region in the Construction Specialty category. This award was for a commercial addition in downtown Shawnee. The company is a licensed contractor in Johnson County, KS. With a Class B license in Johnson County, the company is qualified for building up to a three story structure.
In the spring of 2013 the company has entered its fourth NARI remodeled homes project. The entry was officially a kitchen remodel, but several other projects have been completed by the company previously. These include the master bedroom bath, secondary bath, siding replacement, window repairs and structural corrections.
The Stevermer Advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and imaginative when challenging situations arise
- Skilled in multiple trades with a great breadth of knowledge
- Good writing skills, for writing a detailed scope of work
- Excellent drawing skills for layouts of work to be performed
- Good customer relation skills and a good communicator
- Active in the Knights of Columbus
- Rebuilding Together Shawnee participant